Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Lucky Duck Rocks

The feast from One Lucky Duck did include non-desserts


I had the caesar salad with the avocado. It was good, but I prefer my own caesar salad much more.

The absolutely best part of the One Lucky Duck experience was the blonde macaroons.


These are incredible. The text is chewy and amazing. The recipe has been changed, and they are now nut-free. If you ever get to One Lucky Duck you MUST try them.

In other news, I developed a new way to make the beloved kale chips. I mixed nutritional yeast, water, seasonings (garlic, sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper) and a touch of xanthan gum, then poured it over the kale chips and massaged. It creates a much better chip, but without the calories of a cashew base that many bloggers use.

Off to try on contacts (b/c apparently I need them),

B

No comments:

Post a Comment