Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Signing

Today the contract on the house was signed, and tonight the vendor will be signing. Very exciting and scary times. We settle in 60 days, which is right before my birthday (note to the Hubs - this can't count as my bday pressie).

I'm already starting to think up things to do to the house - redo the butt ugly kitchen, add a deck, and (if I can convince the Aussie that we need one) put in a water feature.

I fell in love with this one:


(note to the Hubs - this can count as a birthday gift)

I'm looking forward to decorating the house and believe I may form a pinterest obsession.

In contrast to yesterday, today I had an extremely pretty smoothie that was a lovely red shade (but I failed on the picture taking because the Aussie is a thief and stole my camera).

I also made Tofu & Broccoli (veg version of Beef & Broccoli) served with brown rice for dinner. Instead of using soy sauce as the base for the sauce, I opted for Braggs Liquid Amino Acids (which may or may not be healthier than soy sauce depending on who you ask).


Tomorrow I'm excited for an early morning walk with the SIL around a local lake. I will certainly miss being close to the SIL when we move.


The lake is such a nice walk with a sand trail and views of the city.

The Workout

Went to body pump and did an 3k walk. 

Off to watch tv,

B

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house!!! I'm ready for the DIY portion of your blog!

    ReplyDelete