Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Choking Down a Thick Smoothie

I forgot to show you the inside of the glorious macaroon


I have also become a fan of chai tea. I never liked it before, but I craved it the other day when my friend had some at her house. Of course as soon as I got home I had to purchase some, because that's how I roll.


It is darn comforting.

Lunch was roasted red pepper & yukon gold potatoes with gardein chicken tenders. It was delish, though you can overcook the tenders (which I did).


For a lunch appetizer the Aussie made us a far-too-thick green smoothie (he added too much xantham gum).

The ingredients . . .


It was our first time using the protein powder in the smoothie, and it was pretty tasty.

A picture of the final product on the outside deck . . .


Off to FINALLY mail the wedding invitations :)

B

No comments:

Post a Comment