Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Investing in a good Sweets Book

It's a chilly Tuesday in Chicago, but I do have the internet (at least at this hotel; tomorrow may be a different story). I scarfed down a veggie burger with avocado and onions for lunch yesterday, and before I saw the veggie burger I was feeling optionless. It isn't always the easiest thing to be veghead, which is why you need a fabulous sweets book to keep you filled with yum-e food. One of my personal favorites was Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.


I made these wonderful choc with white icing and coconut for the Aussie's 30th...



And these beauties were whipped up for an amazing Vegan Potluck...



So snuggle up with a fabulous vegan sweet book and you'll realize how awesome being a veghead is :)

Stay Warm,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment