Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Here We Go Again!

It's been awhile (i.e. years!) since my last update! Hudson is 6.5 and Xander is 3.5 and we are 1-2 weeks away from welcoming a baby girl into our family. This pregnancy has definitely been harder than the first two, but I still feel really lucky that it has been much better than what some people endure. In the past few years, Gabe and I have changed jobs, bought a new house, went on some fun holidays, Hudson started school, and we created lots of lovely family memories. The boys are thick as thieves and love playing together (and fighting. haha). It's all about to change as we enter into the newborn phase one last time. After Xander's crazy home birth, we are opting for an induction this time to limit the risks of something going wrong so I should be scheduled for an induction sometime next week!







THIRTY - EIGHT WEEKS WITH BABY NUMBER 3!

Weight gained: 13 pounds 

Workouts: Walking - averaging 10,000 steps or so per day
  
Labor Signs: None
  
Symptoms: Waddling but otherwise hasn't been too bad lately 
  
Movement: The placenta is in the front like with the others so I don't feel as much as some moms but she has a bit of a routine. She likes to party around 11pm which isn't a good sign. Ha. 
 
Food Aversions: Nothing at the moment.

Food Cravings: None really 

Sleep: Waking up 3-5 times a night. 

Stretch marks? There may be some new ones on my sides but pretty happy with how it's looking
 
Miss Anything? Stomach sleeping, cider, soft-serve ice cream
 
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the last few Weeks: I started maternity leave at 36 weeks. The world is going crazy with Coronavirus and the toilet paper shortage, but we are trying to remain calm. 

Belly Button in or out? Popped out
 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.  

Happy or moody most of the time: I just want to hold her in my arms. I still cannot believe I'm having a girl.
 
New Baby Items: I have gone a bit crazy on the shopping front - lots of new clothes and stuffed animals :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment