Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

**Click, Click**

Just call me Ms. Photographer. I spent the day on a go-kart race track snapping pics of the Aussie and his friends racing. The go-karts were super fast, but karting isn't really my scene so I decided to be the one to capture the moment. After 50 or so pictures, I think I *captured* it.

Here's a picture of the Aussie overtaking someone to claim 2nd place.


We drove out to West Virginia for the racing, so of course I couldn't leave without at least a tiny hike. West Virginia is known for its outdoor beauty, at least in my opinion.


Uhh, wait a minute that didn't capture the beauty. And yes I am always disappointed when a hike crosses over a major road, but I guess it has to happen every now and again.




Ahh that's better.

On the way home we had one of my favorite vegan car ride treats . . .



Alrighty, this wanna-be photographer is exhausted. Off to capture some zzzs now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment