Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Remember me?

I have been slacking in the blog department, though I have been reading tons of blogs. I don't have the excuse of being busy, because I'm unemployed and no longer a student.

In the no-blogging period, I have been enjoying summer. I love lima beans. They must not be baby limas, but the big suckers. I scooped up some fresh limas at the farmer's market . . .


Fresh is always, ALWAYS better. That's a beanloaf along with the limas. Basically mashed black beans, bread crumbs, roasted red pepper, and seasonings. I put a ketchup top on it--it's a mean beanloaf :)

I also went to Cheeburger, Cheeburger for the first time. Best. Fries. EVER!


They have so many toppings--guac, onion rings, salsa, roasted red pepper, and on & on. You can add as many as you desire. The veggie burger was so amazing, especially with the red pepper & guac :) I went 3 times in one week.


Off to help the boy pack for his boys weekend,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment