Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Mall at Christmas...

Happy Friday Everyone!

Yesterday I drove up to MD from VA, so I could see my Aussie. I decided to head straight to the mall (since Aussie was at a holiday dinner for work). WOW! The mall is insane at this time of the year. Getting to the mall resulted in getting lost several times, one loud scream and a few unpleasant words exchanged with nuvi (my gps). I've since made up with nuvi, but I didn't manage to score any gifts for the fam. I suppose I'll have to head into the craziness again today. This will be the first Christmas we spent at my parents.

Last Christmas (and the one before that) I spent with the Aussie's family in Melbourne. His family is absolutely amazing! Below is a picture from a hike Aussie and I did.



So much to do, so little time.

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment