Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So it begins . . .

I have read countless blogs and sifted through each post being inspired and motivated with the thoughts. I hope one day to repay the favor, but in the meantime I am here to simply share my life--the ups, the downs, and the laughs. There should be plenty of all three because in the next twelve months I will be graduating from law school, taking the bar, marrying an amazing Aussie, and swapping the cookies for the green smoothies.

I know Thanksgiving is over, but I figured I'd post a picture of my favorite part of the holiday . . .



This was the second vegan Thanksgiving I celebrated with my Aussie, and he made the incredible apple crumble.

The next post will be about my adventures in Vegas . . . dress shopping!


Till Then,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment