Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In My Possession

I *may* have quickly pulled my wedding band out of the box and put it on my finger today :) I'm excited, in case you couldn't tell. When they called to say it was finally in, I knew I had to pick it up ASAP :)


Can I get a woot, woot?

I also turned this . . .

Into green! 112 dollars of green to be exact.

In food news, I've been making lots of these . . .


Frozen raspberries, fresh pineapple, a bit of OJ, lots of H2O and ice creates a delicious smoothie with a gorgeous color.

The other day I made the Aussie a sunshine burger (no soy and very tasty)


Tonight dinner was an easy one--black beans, tri-peppers, avocado & brown rice.



The night is ending with a bit of this & that . . .




-B


1 comment:

  1. That must feel exciting! That burger mix looks delicious!

    Tina - www.faithfitnessfun.com

    ReplyDelete