Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sick of School

Aside from work and school and work and school, there hasn't been much going on in my life. The past few weeks I have slept until 7:30am, worked 8:30-5pm, tram ride home, 2 hours of lectures, blogreading ;) and bed. With the 7:30 rise that means there hasn't been any gym happening. The Aussie and I have been lacking in the motivation dept., but we're hoping Aug 1 will bring it back :) I always feel so much better after a solid session at the gym, especially Bodypump.

In the past weeks I have gone to an awards ceremony for the Aussie's work . .


My feet started to hate me, so I had to free them :)


We had a delicious meal with the SIL and BIL at the Burmese House.
Eggplant dish:


Coconut rice I wanted to be buried in:


Fermented tea leaf salad that I dream about:


And lots of unpictured roti was enjoyed. They make the best fermented tea leaf salad and coconut rice and roti and okay I love it all.

The Aussie has fallen in love with overnight oats. He's been making his with strawberries, nuts, oats, rice milk, protein powder, raisins, and chia seeds.

Pre-soak:

Post-soak:


I realized I like my oats crunchy, so I make my mix and add a bit of rice milk right before I inhale it. I put nuts, oats, chia seeds, protein powder and PEANUT BUTTER. Ohhh so tasty.


It's Sunday, which means we're in the kitchen. I'm off to make some soup, while the Aussie prepares a curry :)

Let's make this a great week!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment