Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Twenty Four Weeks - Baby #2

(no clue why my arm looks so weirdo)
 
TWENTY FOUR WEEKS


Weight gained: 4 pounds   

Workouts: Last week and half I have been sick, and decided to skip the gym (being preggo and sick at the gym did not seem like a good idea to me). But I have been hitting my steps still and doing the squats every day.
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Nothing too bad lately, but probably because I've been complaining more about being sick! Haha
Movement: Yeah, feeling the baby now. It's such a reassuring feeling when the baby moves. 
 
Food Aversions: none

Food Cravings: none
Sleep: Pretty good lately, and including lots of naps!

Stretch marks? None so far, but I may be getting a weird one on my ribs (lets hope not).
 
Miss Anything? Always the same - sleeping on my stomach, a cold cider and coke zero!
 
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the last few Weeks: Did a beach weekend which was amazing and I loved watching Hudson playing in the ocean.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.
 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 

Happy or moody most of the time: So happy and just hoping for a healthy little bub!
 
New Baby Items: Still none, but I'm itching to buy one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment