Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Thirty Nine Weeks - Baby # 2



THIRTY  NINE WEEKS
Weight gained: 15 pounds

Workouts: Squats feel super weird so they are gone, but still trying to get my steps in (averaging about 60,000 per wk)
 
Labor Signs: None
 
Symptoms: Still waddling. Feeling like I am going to explode - there is seriously no room left. The eviction notice has been drafted and will be sent once I finish my last day of work tomorrow. 
 
Movement: Same 
 
Food Aversions: Nothing at the moment.

Food Cravings: Bagels, bagels and more bagels.

Sleep: Waking up 3-5 times a night.

Stretch marks? They came with vengeance. I have a patch on on side of my belly button. I'll survive. 
 
Miss Anything? Still stomach sleeping the most.
 
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the last few Weeks: Celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday and had a weekend sans the toddler - it was lovely. You forget how life is when you can eat a meal without worrying about a little person. Plus I think it's so important to make time to just be a couple. Granted, it doesn't happen often on this end, but it was great to just spend time with the Hubs. 

Belly Button in or out? Still freaky popped a bit.
 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Really happy but also nervous of the whole labour thing!
 
New Baby Items: I'm obsessed with ergoPouch organic sleepbags. Also, bought some organic bamboo bassinet sheets. Hudson 'bought' the baby an adorable Jellycat bunny. This baby may not get a lot of new stuff, but what we do buy is the best. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment