Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

First day

The first day of work is always a combination of excitement and anxiety (at least for me). I like when I've been at a place long enough to know the ropes and have a good grasp on the industry, but I also enjoy the unknown of starting a new job.

Today was day 1 here:


I am loving working on one of the top floors, because you get incredible views of the city. This is the highest I've ever been (floor wise).

Another important factor in job satisfaction is obviously nearby lunch options. Today I ate at an organic place (don't remember the name but I will definitely be going back). They had curries, soup, and salads. I had the pumpkin cous cous with an orange juice.


I resisted the vegan lemon cake, buuuuuut I doubt I will be able to resist the dessert options all week.

The day ended on a good note with my iherb package arriving.


And the Aussie was a good hubs and made us a veg-tastic meal for dinner.


All in all it was a very good Monday.

Off to relax,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment