Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend 2013

Easter was filled with puppy cuddles, card games, fence building, reading, sleeping in, good food, and far too much chocolate.

How could anyone ever get sick of this face?


Little Charlie has a favourite chair and she loves to hop on top of the pillow on the chair for a nice siesta.

I didn't get a picture of the mischievous Molly, but I did get enjoy some night time Molly time when she likes to cuddle with you on the couch and early morning time where she sits on your lap on the patio. All other times she is begging for human food or tormenting Charlie.

We stopped by Gisborne to snap the picture you need to have when you buy your first house.


It was just me and the Hubs in the car, so we had to go all high tech with the tripod. Um, our neighbours may already think we're crazy when they saw us setting up (awkward!).


Over Easter, I also went to an art show with my mother-in-law and my brother-in-law's girlfriend. I definitely want to go back next year to purchase a painting for the house (I didn't think it was good to buy a painting for the house without the Hubs and before we move in). My mother-in-law bought an amazing painting, so I'll just have to admire that until next year.

Off to watch tv,

B


No comments:

Post a Comment