Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 35

We're getting *so* close, but we're still so far away. At least that's how this preggo wife feels. We're 35 days away from d-day, but with my luck (and the high statistically likelihood) this baby boy will probably celebrate his due date right where he is. Don't get me wrong, I want him to be fully baked, and it's really for his own good that I hope he doesn't over bake. It has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to sleep on my stomach. **sheepish grin**

The belly is a focal point these days, and I can never seem to remember just how big it is and often have difficulty with doors and sharp corners. 


Weight gained:35 pounds (say what?!?!) I swear I'm not eating 24/7.
Workouts:hoping to make my last bodypump class tomorrow. I did buy weights to continue to do something over the next few weeks and for after the baby popping
Labor Signs: none
Symptoms: swollen doesn't even begin to describe it - my wrists, my feet, my ankles, my calves, my knees. My hands are so bad that I'm starting to get carpal tunnel and couldn't even scoop melon the other day!
Movement: plenty. I am trying to capture some of it on camera but he's a sneaky little devil
Food Aversions: nothing really
Food Cravings: none, but I did die a little when I found (okay, the Aussie found) veggie breakfast sausage.
Sleep: not too bad, but it involves lots of flipping, multiple times of waking up to numb fingers, and plenty of bathroom breaks. in other words, soooo relaxing. the hubs loves it (not)
Stretch marks? none yet (shocking considering the size of the beasty belly)
Miss Anything? sleeping on my stomach, a cold cider and having my body back to myself
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: our living room is finally back in order after the painting.
Belly Button in or out? flat - with a high probability of poppage
Wedding rings on or off? been off for a long time but still very happily married
Happy or moody most of the time: happy, so stinkin' happy
New Baby Items: changing table, bath tub, rubber ducky, carry cot and other random things


No comments:

Post a Comment