Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

What I've been up to

Aside from waddling around, I've been getting up to a random assortment of activities -

Baking (for the MIL's bday) . . .

Enjoy the weather . . .


Rocking out at bodypump . . .


And of course, spending lot of time at work. Today is day 1 of week 32 and I was hit with the tired bug. I hope it was just a one off, but time shall tell. I did manage to (finally) try prenatal yoga, and I realised how absolutely un-flexible I have become. It was completely self-induced because I stopped stretching. Shame on me! I'm hoping to find a bit of flexibility in the next two months.

In other news, I've adopted a new approach to dinner - half the plate is full of steamed veggies. I have been tracking fruits and veggies for a bit, and I wasn't completely satisfied with how many I was eating. This is an easy boast. Tonight I did a combo of broccoli, peas, corn, and string beans. Hello, nutrients! It also makes thinking about dinner a bit easier. Win, win.

Off to catch some zzzs,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment