Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation and Bday Fun

It's been a bit of a whirlwind on my end--I graduated from law school, went to Mrytle beach with my bestie, and celebrated my bday with the Aussie. Here's a picture overload ;) Next post will cover some yummy meals I enjoyed.

Graduation . . .


Mrytle Beach . . .





Birthday night . . .








Can ya tell I like Yes to Carrots? You absolutely must try this stuff. It's healthy and feels so rich. Other healthy products I've used on my hair and skin felt thin and watery, but Yes to Carrots met all my needs. Also, the sneaks are the new "tone your tush" ones, so I will give an update on if they actually work! As I said before, I'm trying to get into the running thing. So far I've done 3 running spurts (ie walks with running mixed in). I realized I can't run very far, but I think it's more of a mental block than a physical one. I'm hoping the Garmin will help me push through b/c I'll be able to see the distance increasing ;)

I was very surprised by the TOMS from the future sister-in-law! She is very thoughtful. TOMS gives a pair of shoes to a kid in need for each pair you buy. The Aussie ran to buy a pair after he saw mine. Love them!

Does anyone know what they do when they fit you for running shoes?

Off to listen to Con law lectures,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment