Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

New Love for Sprouted Bread

I've been enjoying sprouted california style bread from Alvarado St. Bakery along with some Barry's Tea :) for brekky.



In other news, I did a mini Wholefoods shop . . . nutritional yeast (for amazing tofu scrambles), greensuperfood bars (b/c they are healthy and taste great), and a new vegan cookie brand (b/c they didn't have mary's love cookies!!)




I'll let you know how the cookies taste as soon as I inhale them. It's the weekend, so hopefully I'll have some fun stuff to share :) The Aussie and I are headed to Arlington, VA for a weekend hotel stay. Yes, he lives very close to Arlington, but we have a party in the city and figured it would be easier to be close for that and his house is sure to turn into party central for the long weekend (we'd rather avoid the craziness). Plus who doesn't love staying at a hotel?

Off to listen to pre-bar prep lectures (damn Barbri and their buttload of pre-prep),

B

No comments:

Post a Comment