Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Freeeeeeeeeeeedom

I'm finally on the otherside of the bar exam, and let's hope I never have to sit for it again. We don't find out if we passed until November, so I have a long wait. I've moved up to Annapolis. It has been interesting attempting to fit all the stuff from our condo into a bedroom. We'll be here until mid Jan. so I'm trying to make the most of it.

The first weekend of freedom included lots of vegan eats from Everlasting Life (but I was too focused on the eating that I forgot to take pictures). We also did a fun 5.5 mile hike





I need to unpack, find amazing wedding invitations, plan the cross country trip for Jan, find a job, find a gym, and the list goes on. At least I don't have studying to do :)

Off to shower then heading to the Lilith Fair. I love rocking out to strong women.

No comments:

Post a Comment