Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Miss Me?

After 25 hours (roughly) I am finally sitting back in my room in Annapolis. I have a heap of mail to go through and a to-do list beating down my door, but I wanted to say hello to you first :)

Sorry for the lack of posting abroad, but the internet situation wasn't ideal and I was a busy bee. This was my 3rd time in Melbourne, and this time I definitely fell in love with the city. It's very artsy.





I also fell in love with the Aussie's parents property. They did an amazing job making it look spectacular for the wedding.





The weather was terrible for a few weekends before the wedding and the weekend after, but by a blessing we had lovely weather for the wedding day! I can't wait to share all the wedding fun with you.

Alright, time to be productive and face my to-do list,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment