Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pure2Raw Love

I tried 2 yummy dishes on Sunday. The first was the choc chip cookie recipe from Pure2Raw; the twins have incredible recipes that are also healthy. I ran out of agave, so I subbed maple syrup. These little buggers are wonderful. I love the choc shell texture--creamy, melt-in-your-mouth goodness.





Who would have thought soaked pumpkins and soaked sunflower seeds would be so tasty. Thanks for sharing the recipe girls :)

I also tried a coconut dish--the Aussie created it with a combination of coconut milk, ginger, garlic and who knows what else. Sadly, we realized we should have doubled the sauce, because it's a bit dry with all the veggies & soba noodles we added. I'm trying to avoid soy when I can, so I decided to try a fried eggplant to put in the dish (I know frying isn't good, but a girl has to have some vices). Instead of egg I used chia seed soaked in water, and it worked really well.



I made the spinach dip for a work thing tomorrow, and I'm hoping to shock everyone with how sinfully delish vegan dishes can be!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment