Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Taking a Vacation in the Kitchen

I had another sausage pizza today. Does anyone else find something they love and then kill it by having it everyday? I do it with music and food. Now I'm gobbling up a lovely fruit salad--pineapple, watermelon and kiwi and some awesome raw choc. It's like taking a mini vacation to love island. Definitely not local eating and the watermelon is no summer melon, but sometimes a girl needs a summer treat in the middle of winter. As for the raw choc, it's my first experience with it. The Aussie got it for me on V-day. It is chewy, in a gum way but also in an amazing way. He and I love it. I just wish it was a tad cheaper. He scooped it up at Wholefoods. You should grab some next time you're there.




Tomorrow is Friday :)

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment