Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Bit of Everything

I just chugged an intense green juice made with swiss chard, kale, spinach, and a bit of mango. It was definitely a bit of a challenge to get it down. It's my pre-gym energy. I haven't been to the gym since Thursday. I have been slacking on the healthy lifestyle, and it feels terrible. But as someone more famous than I said, each day is a chance to turn it around. Today I will do just that.

In school-related news, I'm competing in Vegas this upcoming weekend with my trial team. The case is a bit strange--a rapper is being sued for inciting the crowd, which crushed the plaintiff to death. I represent the obviously innocent rapper ;)

In other news, due to obligations the Aussie and I have this weekend and next, I won't be seeing him for 3 wks! It makes me realize how lucky we are that we usually get to spend every weekend together. My personal philosophy is that everything is about perspective.

Speaking of the Aussie, we have both been slacking on the wedding planning. But luckily his sister and mom are on top of it. I'm not big into the wedding planning; I'm much more of a honeymoon type of person. But I did come across a gorgeous picture of flowers on someone's facebook page (I can't remember for the life of me whose) . . .



Anyone know what kind of flowers these are? They may be making an appearance at the wedding, depending on availability.

Off to the gym,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment