Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Another Manic Monday

This week is filled with plenty of law related non-fun activities (ie paper writing & trial preparation). I always wanted to be one of those people who did things today rather than tomorrow, but thus far I haven't managed. I don't procrastinate till I have to pull an all-nighter, but I do push it back . . . one day, two days, three :(

But at least I don't have to worry about food prep this week. I'll be feasting on

a bit of this . . .




and a bit of that . . .



To make the lasagna "cheese" roast 2 heads of cauliflower (425 for 30ish mins). Then mix it with 1/2 cup of nooch (aka nutritional yeast), 1/4 cup of rice milk, and one can cannellini beans in a food processor (I have a *teeny* food processor so the Aussie used a potato masher instead). . . add seasonings to taste (we used basil and oregano). Be creative with the veggie layer. For our layers we did sauce, noodles, "cheese", veggie mixture (1 pound spinach, 2 red peppers, a container of button mushrooms, garlic all sauteed) . . . and repeat. Top with hemp seeds for some yummy protein. We also used a bit of daiya on top for a prettier slice.

Off to be productive,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment