Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kristen's Raw Rocks

I talked about my first experience with raw choc for V-day, but I have found a new raw love. I read Kristen's Raw religiously (you should too), and the other day she wrote about these kickass raw bars. I knew I had to have them. I ran to Wholefoods (I was in MD with the Aussie, so Wholefoods was actually close!), but sadly they didn't have any :(

Then I went online and discovered they had them in Richmond at Ellwood Thompson's (love it there), so we stopped on the drive down to the 'Burg on Sunday. We shared the caramel one. It was glorious. The sticker shock (6 bucks) is a bit much, but the joy is worth it. This weekend I'll be testing the goji one :) I'll let you know how it goes.






I will not eat the goji one before the Aussie comes down; I will not eat the goji one before the Aussie comes down ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So happy you enjoyed the bar as much as I did!!! I'm going to buy more today. :)

    Cheers!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete