Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello Hemp Seeds, Welcome to my Life

I made an amazing salad today for the Aussie and I, which included mixed greens, cucumber, tomato, avocado, hemp seeds, and crushed mary's gone crackers. The last two ingredients really made an amazing feast. I adore hemp seeds! I don't know why I waited so long to try them.



The Aussie commented that a few years back he wouldn't have tried a salad with just cucumber & tomato, and now he's enjoying all these new things :) It really is about testing new things. Speaking of which, I finally got my cookies I ordered TWO MONTHS ago!





The cookies had a great texture for being a raw cookie, but a tad too much lemon flavor. I'll still eat them, but I definitely won't reorder from that company.

I also managed to convince the Aussie to crack a coconut for me. I believe he did it so he could steal half the water, but I still appreciated the effort.



I made some fake chicken salad, but realized I only had a touch of veganaise left, so I'll have to add some more to it tomorrow



Tonight we're off to a Journal event through law school--basically free martinis all night! I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment