Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Trying New Things

I love trying new things--especially adventure activities (I've tried hang gliding, scuba diving, whitewater rafting, climbing, fencing, and so on) and food (in the past 3ish years I've tried Thai, Indian, Ethopian, Ghanaian and tons of new vegan dishes from recipe books). Since giving up the liquid crack (aka Soda) I have been trying new drinks, such as: Izze, Kombucha, Hemp Milk. Enter my new love at the moment . . .



For those of you who have never entered into Teavana, you simply must find one! These cute little stores are filled with adorable tea sets, but more importantly amazing teas. They have 4-6 different teas for you to sample on any given day. I took the Aussie there and we shared a cup of wild blossom and orange orchid tea after sampling it. WOW! We spent the rest of the night sniffing the empty cup because it smelled so good. Needless to say I ran back the next day to purchase a container. I'll be the first to admit that the prices are high, but so is the quality :) I refrain from drinking it everyday, so it lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment