Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everlasting Life in DC is my fav

I loved the feeling of eating a no-chicken sandwich this weekend. The bean curd was crispy and wonderful as a sandwich.


Of course I shared with the Aussie ;) Although I did contemplate inhaling it when he turned his head. After the sandwich we needed something sweet, so it was off to Sticky Fingers. I opted for the salty and sweet choc chip cookie (actually 2 because the Aussie is known to be a thief when it comes to cookies) and he got a coconut cupcake.


I love eating in the city! The Aussie and I had a bday party in Arlington, so we got a hotel room nearby. It had a kitchen!! It would definitely be where I would want to be if I had some kiddies with me or if I was staying more than a night. Although we didn't use the kitchen, we definitely enjoyed the stay.



Now all the fun is officially over, because my bar prep classes begin tomorrow. However, I did make some tasty treats to share with you tomorrow. All I can say is I love ohsheglows :)

Till then,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment