Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pot Luck Goodness

We had a fabulous vegan potluck on Friday. Eight people and one adorable baby came, and we shared good conversation & food. I made *almost* raw macaroons (almond flour, coconut, maple syrup, and coconut oil and I added cocoa powder to the choc ones). I tried to bake (on the lowest setting, since I dont have a dehydrator) the blondie ones, but the oil just melted, so both went into the freezer to set.



I had a feast-tastic plate of goodness. The sliced mango was the best :) So simple and delish . . .



Dessert was strawberry frozen yogurt. I watched in Vitamix envy as the hostess poured 8 ounces of coconut yogurt and 1pound of strawberries into the Vitamix and then instantly had this . . .



The Aussie and I definitely NEED a Vitamix **hint, hint**

Off to write about Jury Compensation (try not to be too jealous),

B

No comments:

Post a Comment