Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend in Review

The Aussie knows the way to my heart . . .






The sushi feast was how we started our rocker weekend :) The rolls were sweet potato and cucumber/avocado rolls. Yum-e!! We, err I, tend to pull out the camera at all times now trying to get that ellusive save-the-date shot, since the Aussie didn't like the last one. This picture isn't a winner, but it's pretty adorable :)



I surprised the Aussie with a golf shirt for being so supportive over the last 3 yrs of law school, and he surprised me with this . . .



The weekend also included Date Night (it was okay) and some slam poetry! Slam poetry is a mixture of poetry and hip hop (at least that's how I think of it). I love slam poetry.

Time to get some stuff done,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment