Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TWO MILES :)

Sorry I've been MIA. This bar studying is definitely a life-stealer. But don't fret, it's over at the end of July and I will post much more often come Aug. So much so that you will probably get sick of me ;)

As the title suggests, I ran (more like a slow jog) 2 miles. I was super proud, but then I found myself focusing on how the time wasn't fast enough and other negative things. I told that Negative Monster to ship out. It's healthy to push yourself and strive to be better, but you also have to enjoy the small accomplishments. I was proud that I ran two miles, and I don't care that turtles could have passed me (I did it in 21:12). Every single day is a chance to be a better version of yourself. Don't let the seeds of doubt or the Negative Monsters steal away your today. Because today truly is a life changing one.

Granted, I am wishing away my days till the bar is a distant memory :) Ugh, I need to get back to the books. I'll definitely post something fun for the weekend, because the Aussie will be in town <3 swoon <3

In the meantime, figure out your goals and fight to the top.

I'll leave you with a picture of our honeymoon location. We booked it this week. Woot, woot



-B

No comments:

Post a Comment