Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Still Alive *barely*

My days have certainly not been blogworthy. It's basically been--wake-up, run/walk, brekky, lecture, summarize lecture notes, do practice questions, study, study, study. I will NOT miss bar prep one bit, and hope I never have to go through it again.

I did manage to make a blueberry smoothie the other day. I had a delish one when I was in Chicago over winter and attempted to re-create it, but it was bland. Though it did look pretty. Yet one more reason why you can't judge a book by its cover ;)


In sappy news, here's a picture of the brekky I made the Aussie before he left the other weekend. I wasn't going to take a picture, but he insisted :)


I always write little notes to him and leave them random places. I think it's important to do the tiny gestures of love. As for the brekky, it was our first time trying an organic mini watermelon. I was very excited, but it was very soggy. Definitely not the word you want to use while describing watermelon. It was too ripe. It's so hard to determine the ripeness of a melon.

In running news, my 1mile speed is down to 9:15. I still haven't run the whole 5k yet. But I will one day :)

Off to bed,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment