Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Another day, Another dollar

Day 2 at the job-e-o. Sadly, Mr. Lazy and I skipped the gym for snoozing, but we'll get there tomorrow. To make-up for our lackluster gyming the Aussie made a lean-mean-green-machine. Boy, was it green. He shoved a heap of spinach from the garden, 2 apples, and 2 kiwis into the blender, and out came . . .


For lunch I packed up a huge container of lettuce, an avocado, some hummus, and lots of watermelon chunks. I would have taken a picture, but I didn't want my co-workers to give strange looks. I did get a few comments about how healthy and delicious it looked though ;)

Health took a backseat at dinner, because we couldn't be bothered to cook. Enter leftover bread and dips . . .


I also *may* have dragged the Aussie out into the cold for a candy run **muahhaha**


Now it's time for make-up washing off and reading :) I hope you're all having a fabulously lazy evening like I am :)

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment