Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

First Day Done

I was very happy to hop into my mode of transportation this morning.

Hello Green-Lovely . . .


Hmm . . . you cost 7 dollars a day, really? I probably wont get a seat (ever)? I will have to fight for my arm space? I will have to hold a bar that I can barely reach? Well, you're not that lovely, not at all. Tram transportation is not ideal! But in a one-car house you don't have a lot of options. It's 8.6ks away, which may be a bit much to walk . . . in dress clothes and dress shoes.

I left early today to ensure I wasn't late. You cannot be late on your first day (or really ever).


A bit early for the 9am start. I *may* have walked up the block and down and back up and took a picture of my building ;) I was hoping no coworkers were nearby.


Finally it was a respectful time to enter (early but not overly early).

After working hard for my crust (apparently Aussies say "you earn a crust" or at least my Aussie does), I went for lunch. I work right around the corner from Lord of the Fries. Yes, THE Lord of the Fries that I have talked about multiple times. Yet, I chose sushi. I bet you thought I was going down the burger route, didn't you? I definitely thought about it, but figured I didn't need a burger for dinner and then lunch.


After a hard day at the office, I had a tennis date with the Aussie. He *may* have kicked my butt. Now it's time for movie watching and cuddling. Tomorrow we're off to the in-laws :)

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment