Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Peanut Butter Milkshake

My fabulous sister-in-law took me for an incredible birthday brunch . . . So STUFFED! I can't think of eating again for . . . at least an hour ;) But I did mention a delicious healthy milkshake, and I shall deliver :)


This smoothie is so tasty you'll think you're eating a peanut butter milkshake, I promise.

The ingredients are simple . . .


I used frozen banana and unfrozen, rice milk, sunwarrior vanilla protein powder, peanut butter, some water and some ice. I did throw in some xanthum gum for thickness, but if you don't have it the milkshake will still be glorious ;)

Put them all into this . . .


Blend and enjoy. I enjoyed this sucker for lunch yesterday and boy did it put a smile on my face!

Time to clean a bit (sad but true--I am cleaning on my bday) then out for Burmese with the Aussie. I pray they have fermented tea leaf salad **puhlease, puhlease, puhlease**

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment