Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pick me, Pick me!

As I continue the quest to find full-time employment, or any employment for that matter, I can't help but think "pick me" every time I apply for a job. I have always gone into a job giving 110% and miss the feeling of accomplishment that comes with working a long day. But I am determined to *try* to enjoy the freetime. Not an easy task when you're new to a city and don't want to spend $$ enjoying the freetime. Tonight, the enjoyment will come from going to body pump. I have been wanting to go for a week and keep putting it off. It's a really great workout, and I know I couldn't get myself to lift that long without a class environment

Adding to the ugly from the last post, I made another green creation. This time I only had one apple, but this poor little guy wasn't up to the task of masking the green. I have NEVER tasted anything so gag-inducing.


Needless to say, I couldn't choke it down. After one taste, I made this face . . .


I can't believe I posted that picture. I hope you got a laugh from it :)

Last night I spent some girlie time with my lovely sister-in-law. She's one of those people that brings happiness whenever she's around. We filled ourselves with soup, choc, tea, and gossip. With winter approaching (still weird to think of May/June/July as cold months), I think plenty of soup will be consumed. I love how easy soups are. The pumpkin soup is only made with pumpkin, veggie stock, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.



Back to begging, err applying, to jobs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment