Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rain Seeping In

The rain has been non-stop today, and unfortunately our basement is quickly getting filled with water! Luckily, the guy who owns the house also lives here with us, so he's handling all the dirty work. I'm feeling much better today, and hope to be back to 100% by tomorrow.

The rain makes me lazy, so I haven't accomplished much today, but I did attempt to recreate Dreena's Supercharge Me cookies. I added a lot more coconut & used whole wheat pastry flour & choc peanut butter. I loved the texture of these suckers, and the protein kick. Plus the raw dough was pretty tasty too ;) I sent the Aussie into work with most of them or else I'd be stuffing my face right now.


Speaking of the Aussie, he almost always comes home for lunch & I try to have something yummy waiting for him. Today I baked corn tortillas in the oven to crisp them and then topped with refried beans, avocado, salsa, & lettuce. Absolutely delish!




The Aussie and I shared this platter. Easy but oh-so-good.

I hope you're having a great day!

-B

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading Suzanne :) I hope I inspired a Mexican creation for your home ;)

    ReplyDelete