Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

21 days clean

I have quit before, but then I find an excuse to just have a little. At first it's just a sip, but before I know it I'm downing two glasses with sushi and hitting up the vending machines. I know how horrible it is for you; I've read countless articles on why you should avoid it. So here I sit twenty-one days soda-free and I couldn't be happier. I definitely had a few bumps in the road, especially when I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant, which happens to serve the best cola around. But for my teeth, bones, and overall health I was determined to kick the habit. From now on you will find me sipping on water with lemon or unsweetened iced tea. It's a new year, so why not kick that habit that has a hold on you?



(courtesy of HowStuffWorks)


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment