Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eating Out

I live in a pretty small town in VA, where all-Vegan restraurants are non-existent, but eating out can still be done vegan. Indian and Thai are definitely the easiest places to find vegan dishes. On Sat the Aussie and I met up with a vegan couple to go to a local Thai restraurant. All we had to say was "no fish sauce" and all the veggie meals were vegan. After reading more about soy and its health concerns I am trying to slowly take it out of my diet, but I did decide to have it on Sat. It was amazing. I had fried tofu with broccoli and peanut sauce. The Aussie has the sweet and sour tofu, but wasn't as impressed. However, he did manage to "share" mine, as in grab his fork and start attacking my meal . . . haha.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you've made and been enjoying the protein bars and the raw balls! And thanks for the compliments re the simplicity of my recipes. I try to keep things simple b/c otherwise, who would embark on it!

    When you post the pics, comment to me so I know to come back over here :)

    The brock & tofu plate looks GREAT on this post :)

    ReplyDelete