Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream

Tuesday is my long day--10 hours of work and school. Which is why I'm writing this on Monday night ;) and posting on Tuesday. Haha. Even in the freezing cold I love ice cream. Perhaps my love affair stems from 4yrs of working at an ice cream parlor down the shore. After discovering what is actually in milk I didn't want to consume it any longer. I didn't drink much milk by itself, so that was no problem. However, I did love ice cream. I've tried lots of soy ice creams, but have yet to find one I love. But then I discovered the frozen banana. Lots of people are talking about the amazing wonders of the frozen banana; it turns into amazing softserve with a food processor and any non-dairy milk you desire.


I used vanilla flavored coconut milk.



And it turned into this yummy creation. I added melted vegan choc chips to be sinful :)



Remember, changing your eating doesn't necessarily mean you have to change the type of food you eat, just how it's made :) Frozen banana soft serve is healthy and delish.

Till Tomorrow,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment