Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back Home

Ahh . . . back to sleeping in my own bed. I love to travel, but I definitely miss home.

I wanted to share some pictures from my last meal in Chicago . . .

a lemon square (I wonder how they get the texture)



a green juice



a salad with lots of greens, mustard dressing and strawberries on top



My Aussie is down for the weekend, which is wonderful. We had a yum-e Indian meal last night and scarfed down some tofu scramble today. But first we shared a green smoothie. I need to start changing up the mix. I always do spinach, pineapple, mango, ice and water.

the tofu scramble recipe from Veg Times with fresh squeezed grape fruit juice . . .



a green smoothie with my new glass straw . . .



With everyone talking about their goals for the new year, I think it's time I followed suit and created a modified vision board with written goals and pictures. I've never had a vision board, so it will be interesting to see if seeing the goals daily helps me to achieve them. I was particularly inspired by the lovely Kristen from Kristen's Raw. So go get your markers and join the vision party :)

Till Tomorrow,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment