Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Days Eats and Fun Treats

I just wanted to share a few things I've been eating lately. This is what I ate on Thursday.


The famous green smoothie . . .



Risotto, because I'm currently obsessed, with spinach . . .


My usual salad from local grocery store. It has mixed greens, avocado, red onions, chick peas, sunflower seeds, and vinegar . . .


I also finally had a raweo. It has an amazing texture, but I do wish it was a tad sweeter.


I decided to make marble cake from the Vegan Cupcakes take Over the World for the Aussie's bday . . .


And I turned it into an Australian beach, since that's where we'd be if we were celebrating his bday in Australia.


The Aussie and I awoke today to this . . .


We were supposed to be celebrating his bday, but instead of dinner & bowling we're going to spent it cuddled up with movies and hot tea! And of course making ourselves sick on cake :) Enjoy your Sat!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment