Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Drama . . . say what?

I don't mind hearing about other people's drama. In fact sometimes I absolutely love it! However, in my own life I like to be sans drama. Today I failed. It began when I got a phone call from my mom about family drama & the possibility of some wedding crashers. No invite really means you're not invited! Then a few hours later I get a phone call from the Aussie saying the jewelry store called to say the fedex truck carrying his wedding ring was ROBBED and his ring was one of the stolen packages. I kid you not. Pure craziness. We leave in a week and his ring was custom-made, so I think he'll be getting a loaner. Not a huge deal, but still unneeded drama.

Funny enough I spent 2 days partying in Atlantic City for my bachelorette fun and managed to avoid the drama, but it attacked me on my ride back to Annapolis!

The AC celebrations were organized by my former college roommate and best friend . . .


She had decorations.


She had food.


She even baked a *special* cake.


We made bets about who would be the last one standing.


I lost :(

We drank many mixed drinks. FYI cherry vodka is incredible in zevia ;)


We dressed up ;) and played bachelorette games.


We ate good food. Hello, Mr. Veggieburger. I love you :)


One night I definitely ended up on stage with the band. It was a great time with great people.

Off to catch up on my zzzs,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment