Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rainy Funk

It's raining on this end, and it has put me in a bit of a funk. Does that ever happen to you? Funk being I slept in, haven't gone to the gym yet, and opted for a frozen pizza over cooking for lunch. I think it's natural to fall into a funk every now and again, but I like to keep my pity party in check. The way you see your life is often a reflection of your perspective--do you focus on how much you don't have or how much you do? I truly try to appreciate everything I have daily. For me, this focus on positive perspective keeps me sane. Today I will go to the gym, because I have the ability to use my limbs. Today I will be grateful for the roof over my head while it rains.

Funk aside, last night I had a fun little date night with the Aussie. We went to see Town, which was decent. Tuesdays are 6 dollar movie days (LOVE!). Dinner was literally shoveled into our mouths, because we were racing the clock (we wanted to get there a bit early to ensure good seats)


I love olives :) The salad rocked my world, and off course I enjoyed the sweet potato fries.

For lunch today the pizza choice was a new one . . .


I didn't notice the final direction was to place it under the broiler to melt the "cheese" so ours was unmelted, but still very tasty. I will definitely be buying it again the next time lazy strikes ;)



Along with the pizza we had sweet potato fries (because we're completely obsessed)


And a tomato, cucumber, avocado salad . . .



Time to be productive :)

B

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have those moments where motivation seemingly deserts us...but you have a great outlook & sometimes I think we need a lull every now and again to keep us motivated long-term.
    That pizza looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete