Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Love Affair

I'm not the type of girl that followed the whole rice cake hype. In fact I've only eaten a rice cake a few times in my life, but that has all changed. I just tried a kamut cake.

I hadn't heard of kamut, but after a little search I discovered that it's easier to digest than wheat, has more protein, and a high concentration of zinc (according to wikipedia . . . hehe)

I *may* have purchased kamut puffed cereal too. I have a reputation of going ape-wild when I find a new love :)

I wish I had a pre-destroy-the-wrapper picture, but I don't . . .


So tasty . . .



It was raining here today, so what's a girl to do in the rain? The answer is shop. Shop is surprisingly the answer for many questions ;) Upset? SHOP! Happy? SHOP! Celebrating? SHOP!

At the wedding this past weekend the bride had on a necklace that sparkled like something you'd see on the red carpet, and she said she got it at the mall. Brilliant idea! Enter Forever 21 jewelry that will be making an appearance at my wedding . . .



I also snapped a picture of the Aussie and I, while he was trying to be productive . . .


Dinner tonight was a Mexican salad--black beans (yes, I'm obsessed with these too), avocado, roasted red pepper, romaine, salsa, and mango.


I also found a great tasting green tea . . .


Off to bed I go,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment