Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Turning into a Bunny

Last night my eye went from fine to a hot mess in 2 minutes! I must have had an allergic reaction to something. My eye was red, uncomfortable, and half closed. I tried washing it and using eye drops, and eventually opted for just going to sleep. When I woke up in the morning it was STILL a mess! At this point I was getting a bit worried, but a few hours after waking it was finally back to normal.

I'm having a bachelorette extravaganza in Atlantic City tomorrow and Thursday, and I'm glad I don't have to go with one eye half closed ;) We're going to be going to a Halloween themed club night, so today was spent searching for an outfit.

This is the base . . .


I bought bunny ears and a tail to go with it :) I wanted to buy something I can wear on non-halloween nights, so this outfit was an easy decision.

In wedding related news, I'm still trying to find my hairstyle. Today I found Kendra's look and it may be the winner . . .


I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and stories after AC :)

Off to spend time with the Aussie,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment