Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Being Productive

Today started out with getting my booty kicked in bodypump (okay, it *may* have actually started out with a bit of sleep in then said booty kicking). I'm not in love with bodypump the way some people are, and I wish they would switch the order of things up every now and again. However, I do think it's a great workout, especially for someone (cough, me) who wouldn't lift otherwise. Although I would like to start lifting heavy once a week.

After the gym I decided I needed wanted something sweet. And since it's Australia, there is a bakery on every.single.corner.


Why hello Brumby's - I'll take one of your delicious cinnamon donuts, and please excuse my sweat drenched, unbrushed hair. Said donut was inhaled before a picture could be taken!

I have decided that I need some accountability in my life (don't we all), so instead of having unstructured days I'm using a nifty notebook to organise what I want to accomplish. It has sections for priorities, to do list, treat for the day, dinner, and appointments (bonus is that it also has a section for water consumption, which should help me get in more H2O)


Of course I was supposed to fill it out last night to start today, but it didn't happen. What did happen was watching Safety Not Guaranteed (cute movie). I figure I can fill it in for the second half of today, instead.

After looking at my patio I realised what needs to be put on the list.


Weed pulling is a workout, right? At the very least it's a counter to donut eating.

Off to fight pull weeds,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment