Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Double workouts

I walked, trammed, walked, and trammed all to get my new favourite tea - Rosehip. So far I've only been able to find it at the South Melbourne Market.

It's sweet and fruity - no sugar needed.

After chasing down the tea, I decided lunch was needed (it was after two so I say needed but really I mean desperately, desperately required). I was in a funk and after 3 laps around the food court I couldn't find one thing I wanted. Don't you hate it when you're past the point of starvin' marvin and nothing is appealing? I opted to hop back on the tram and survey the options on Fitzroy Street. Luckily, I found something delish (an oldie but a goodie).


Hello there, curry. Get in my tummy! I tried (and failed) to dominate this meal, but Veg Out has seriously generous portions (I *may* have opted for all the veggies and left a lot of brown rice). The eggplant was particularly well cooked.

After a bit of digestion, I headed to the gym for bodypump. Then I thought it would be a good idea to also go to boxing. And as I'm typing this my arms feel like noodles. Tomorrow will be an easy day.

The evening ended with a bit of deja vu with some much needed nutrient filled juice (minus the grapes).



The best thing about my new juicer is that it came with lifetime juice making (and cleaning).

Best.husband.ever.

Off to bed,

B


No comments:

Post a Comment